Fresno, Clovis, and Visalia Portrait Photographer
I am a portrait photographer serving the Fresno, Clovis, Visalia, and surrounding areas. My specialty is in personal portraits, corporate headshots, and senior portraits.
The best way to select a professional portrait photographer is to look at examples of their work and see what former clients are saying. Whether you are a senior graduating from high school or college, there is no denying that this is an important and exciting time in your life. One of the ways to remember such a momentous occasion is with your own custom senior portrait photo session designed to reflect your unique personality and style. Having a professional business headshot photo is a great way to project that confidence when applying for a job or potential career.
Not only is a custom portrait session a great way to document this important time in your life, but there are also a lot of practical uses for senior portraits. Many of our clients use their portraits in filling out applications, resumes, yearbook ad pages, and graduations announcements.
We like to begin the senior portrait experience by providing our clients with a free consultation. This appointment can be over the phone or in person. We will review policies, pricing information, posing choices, and other topics like wardrobe, make-up, and hair.
I’m a portrait photographer serving the Fresno - Clovis area and Tulare and Kern Counties. For examples of my work, please view my portrait gallery.
STYLES OF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Professional Business Headshots - photographs of one or more business executives. If the shooting location is indoors or outdoors, I use studio lighting to create those power hungry executives appear to have temporary super powers. I can also take pretty good headshot.
- Senior Portrait Photography / Portraits - photographs of individuals and families using special studio lighting. These photos are usually taken on location although I sometimes work out of my studio.
- Photos for Internet Dating - Photographs for subjects who need photos for use on online dating sites Match, eHarmony, Tinder, and OkCupid.
SENIOR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
The BEST senior picture idea is to follow Hector Cavazos' basic philosophy of "Empty the Closet".
Senior girls - please bring it all if you want my best. Allow me to take the frustration of selecting outfits for your senior pictures off your shoulders and let me do it. As a senior you deserve to go all out!
Senior guys - Ask a senior guy if they want to do senior picture and they will attempt to avoid the question. Most guys hate their picture taken because they were not being directed properly on previous photo shoots. We need to make sure you feel and look cool. Be sure to empty your closet so bring everything that make you feel good and allows you to be yourself.
Senior portraits of individuals or family portraits are typically taken on location using studio lighting.
When we have our phone conversation / consultation my goal is to have an understanding of what you would like to accomplish during your photo session.
As part of the process, I will ask you for your physical characteristics and discuss the factors that are of the greatest concern to you in your photographs. In other words, if you want to emphasize on your eyes, hair, lips, or your favorite side of your profile over another, I’ll work on your needs and at the end you will be one happy camper.
You’ll see several examples of my work in my senior portrait photography - portrait photography page. If you’re interested in a please see my senior and portrait pricing page.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS HEADSHOTS
FOR YOUNG ADULTS
Business headshot photos are often a company’s most important client-facing marketing materials. Wether is on your website, letterhead, business card, or your email having professional business headshots can showcase the “personal side” of your business or organization.
Fresno - Clovis clients often hire me as their corporate headshot photographer because I first ask the important questions needed to understand a company’s brand and the image they’re trying to project to their potential clients.
Although I specialize in several photographic styles, most clients ask me to photograph their staff in a manner similar to examples seen in my corporate headshot gallery. If the styles in the gallery is not what you have in mind, please share your vision so we can reach your business image.
If you’re interested in a corporate business headshot session for you or your company, please see my business corporate headshot pricing.
- Allocate 2-4 hours per session
- There are no packages – buy whatever you want
- Full professional retouching on the images you select
- My personal recommendation when selecting something to wear is, "Empty the Closet". I would also raid your friends closet too! There is no limit on outfit changes.
- 99% of the time seniors do their own make-up – professional lighting & retouching does the rest! Be yourself and most importantly be you!
- Prices are subject to change at any time; however prices will be locked in at your time of booking.
- HCP is fully insured. Insurance certificate available on request.
- All rights to images are retained by Hector Cavazos Photography (HCP) for use in advertising via website, social media, and/or prints.
- Senior Pictures - HCP requires a parent/adult to be present during the duration of the photoshoot. NO EXCEPTIONS !!!